The Logan family first opened their small candy shop in 1933 in Downtown, Ontario California. The shop began out on Euclid Avenue next to the historic Granda Theatre and then moved to its current location on B street in 1953. Jerry Rowley, the shops current owner, started working seasonally at Logan’s at the young age of 12 and continued to work under 3 different owners learning the trade of candy making. At the age of 19, Jerry & his wife, Susi Rowley, took over the store in 1982 and have been running the shop ever since! This upcoming Christmas season will be the couple’s 40th Christmas running the shop! Logan’s carries over 600 different candy items, ranging from retro candy bars to gummy and sour candies. Over 200 of those candies are made in house, by hand including all our chocolates, fudges, candy canes, ribbon candies, pillow mints, peanut brittle, caramel apples & more! At Logan’s we keep the quality, taste, and freshness of our sweets at the highest level by making all our candies with our original recipes in small batches by hand. Logan’s Candies has been a staple of Downtown Ontario for nearly 90 years and continues to add sweetness and joy to the community!